If you are searching for a “Brazilian Blowout“, “Brazilian Blowout Near Me” or “Brazilian Blowout Certified salons” in Phoenix, Paradise Valley or Scottsdale, LTBHair can help! Latoyes Touch of Beauty is Phoenix’s premier blowout salon offering the best Brazilian Blowout treatments available.
BRAZILIAN BLOWOUT NEAR ME
The Brazilian Proprietary polymer and Super-Nutrient Complex system help you to improve the condition of your hair by creating a layer of protective protein around the shaft of the hair, while also smoothing the cuticle. This allows your stylist to customize every individual treatment for each client to achieve a sleek and smooth result, or lose the frizz and keep the curl.
If you are searching for Brazilian Blowouts near me in Phoenix or Scottsdale, Latoye’s Touch of Beauty is the salon for you. Our Phoenix Blowout Salon is located at Click here to call 602-518-5691 or get directions to our salon. One of our certified Brazilian Blowout stylists will be happy to assist!
BEST BRAZILIAN BLOWOUT CERTIFIED SALON IN PHOENIX
LTB Hair Salon is proud to offer Certified Brazilian Blowout treatments in Phoenix, Arizona. Our Brazilian blowout certified salon is run by Al, who has Brazilian Blowout certified since 2015. Brazilian Blowout hair treatment is the premier smoothing treatment of beauty experts, celebrities, and hairstylists around the country.
Brazilian Blowout requires all stylists to be fully certified in order to perform Brazilian Blowout treatments properly, and to manufacturer specifications. Don’t ever hesitate to ask your LTB Hairstylist to see their certificate.
What is the Brazilian Blowout Hair Treatment?
A Brazilian Blowout is a professional hair smoothing treatment and are some of the most effective and innovative treatments in the world!
By using groundbreaking technologies, these customized treatments improve the condition of the hair by creating a protein protective layer around the shaft of the hair to get rid of the frizz, while also smoothing the cuticle of the hair.
The final result is frizz-free, smooth hair with a shine that’s ultra-radiant!
Brazilian Blowout Benefits
- Customization – you can lose the frizz and keep the curls while also achieving the smoothest results possible.
- Less Down Time – you will be able to immediately leave the salon, exercise, wash the hair, or pull up in a ponytail or clip without having to worry a bit.
- Perfect for all types of hair – kinky, frizzy, damaged, fine, coily, curly, or coarse, Brazilian Blowout works for all.
- Curl pattern doesn’t change – natural curl pattern will return after about 12 weeks.
- No Demarcation lines in new hair growth – perfect for Japanese straightener transitions, keratin treatments, or relaxers.
- Treatment is completed at the salon – in no time you will be able to leave the salon with frizz-free, smooth hair that will last up to 12 weeks.
What Can You Expect From A Brazilian Blowout?
BRAZILIAN BLOWOUT is an iconic name recognized by many. It is one of the most imitated brands on the market, so beware of false products that claim to be Brazilian. When you schedule your Brazilian Blowout appointment, these are a few things you should consider to make sure you’re receiving a professional Brazilian Blowout smoothing treatment performed by a certified Brazilian Blowout stylist.
The Stylist and Salon:
We require all of our stylists to be fully certified in order to perform Brazilian Blowout treatments properly, to manufacturer specifications. Don’t ever hesitate to ask your LTB Hairstylist to see their certificate.
Also, ask to see the actual bottle! The real solution comes in a tapered bronze bottle that is clearly marked with the Brazilian Blowout logo.
Brazilian Blowout Process
When you get to the salon, the process will happen as follows:
- Assessment: Stylist will assess your individual hair type and determine an action plan for the type of results you hope to achieve – keep curl/wave or smooth.
- Brazilian Blowout Shampoo: Stylist will shampoo the hair a couple of times with the specially formulated Professional Anti-Residue Shampoo to prepare the hair for optimal smoothing results.
- Soothing Solution: After towel drying the hair, your stylist will divide the hair into sections and being the applying the Brazilian Blowout Smoothing Solution through each one of the sections of hair from the root to the tip; lightly dusting each section, being careful not to saturate it
- Drying & Brushing: At this point, the stylist will blow-dry the hair as straight and smooth as possible while using a round boar bristle brush.
- Flat Iron: Once the hair is dry, the stylist will divide the hair into four individual sections and use a flat iron to seal the solution in.
- Conditioner: Once the flat ironing is done, the stylist will rinse the hair (not shampoo) and apply the Conditioning Masque to seal in the solution even further and reset your hair back to its natural pH level. The conditioning masque will sit on the hair for at least one minute and then the stylist will rinse the hair again and towel dry it.
- Blowout Serum: Your certified Brazilian Blowout stylist will now apply the Brazilian Blowout Serum to assist in hair detangling before the final blow dry and styling.
After 90 minutes has passed ( depending on how dense your hair is), your Brazilian Blowout treatment is now complete, and you are able to leave the salon knowing you can immediately go exercise, or pull up in a ponytail or hair clip without having to wait.
Enjoy your frizz-free, smooth, shiny locks for up to 12 weeks. Get even longer-lasting results by using the Acai Anti-Frizz styling + aftercare products.
Brazilian Blowout FAQ
Who are the best type of candidates for the Brazilian Blowout Hair Treatment?
The best type of candidates for the Brazilian Blowout treatment are anyone with damaged, frizzy or processed hair. Although we have done successful Brazilian Blowouts on all types of hair, including coarse, fine, curly, frizzy, as well as hair that’s been permed, extensions, and Japanese straightened. We’ve found that with communication and application consideration, anyone can benefit from Brazilian Blowout’s smoothing hair treatments.
What type of look will I acquire from getting a Brazilian Blowout treatment?
Your hair will be totally shiny, frizz-free, manageable effortlessly with more body and bounce. You will have the option to wear your hair wavy/curly (depending on hair type) and the freedom to be able to blow dry the hair straight and smooth in a smaller amount of time than you were able to before the treatment.
Can people who use highlights or color in their hair use Brazilian Blowouts?
Of course, the Brazilian Blowout is actually meant to improve the health of color treated hair or highlighted hair. It conditions the hair while also sealing the cuticle for reduced frizz, enhanced color, and a radiant shine.
Will Brazilian Blowouts make my hair straight?
If you have wavy hair, Brazilian Blowouts will make your hair appear more naturally healthy and straight. If you have very curly hair, it will minimize the amount of frizz while also enhancing the natural wave/curl appearance. If you have frizzy, straight hair, this treatment will get rid of the frizz and promote a radiant shine.
How long do Brazilian Blowouts last?
Usually, a Brazilian Blowout will last you up to 10-12 weeks, depending on if you use the After-Care product line or not. Also, the more frequent you receive Brazilian Blowouts, the healthier the hair will be, and the longer the treatment results will last.
Can Brazilian Blowouts be used along with straighteners and relaxers?
Yes, they can. Brazilian Blowouts actually work the best on hair that’s chemically treated and will help improve the condition of the hair by fortifying each strand with amino acids.
You can even put the Brazilian Blowout directly on top of the relaxer. Do the relaxer 1st, then the Brazilian Blowout next, neutralize at the end of both treatments.
This treatment is great for anyone trying to move away from Japanese straighteners or relaxers. It puts movement back into your hair, allowing your hair to looks its best.
Does hair lose its volume after receiving a Blowout?
No, hair does not lose its volume after a Brazilian Blowout. Your hair will maintain a natural volume, and you will still keep a great memory and bend when blow-drying or using a curling iron.
Can you put color in your hair on the same day as a Brazilian Blowout?
Yes, as long as you receive the color before getting the Brazilian treatment. You will need to wait 2 weeks to receive color if you just received a Brazilian Blowout.
Brazilian Blowout Aftercare
Acai Hair Care is a product regiment developed for the purpose of extending the life of Brazilian Blowout Smoothing Treatments.
These products infuse your hair with blends of natural sealing and smoothing properties incorporated into a Brazilian Nutrient Complex. This complex allows for cumulative and continual smoothing effects to occur during the washing and styling of the hair in-between treatments.
The final result is healthy, smooth, frizz-free hair with a radiant shine!
Brazilian Blowout Aftercare Products
Brazilian Blowout Kit Comes with the shampoo and conditioner. Masque sold separately.
Açai Anti-Frizz Shampoo
A sulfate-free cleansing system that extends the life of Brazilian Blowouts by maintaining the vital protein and moisture balance needed for optimal smoothness and frizz-free, radiant hair.
Açai Anti-Frizz Conditioner
A formulated conditioner that extends the life of Brazilian Blowouts by infusing the hair with vital essential nutrients and moisture while coating the hair with smoothing proteins that seal and fortify the cuticle. Locks out humidity, locks in moisture, protects hair color and promotes smooth, radiant, frizz-free hair.
Açai Deep Conditioning Masque
A rich, creamy, intense conditioning masque drenches the hair once a week by coating each hair strand with nutritive proteins to promote shine, eliminate frizz, and guarantee long-lasting smoothing results.